Tuesday, December 13, 2011

NYU Langone Medical Center here I am!

Hey friends!

So, Im settled in my room here, and got my 1st and last bag of chemo (high dose Methotrexate) for this visit. Phew.. alittle bit of nausea but nothing too bad. Now we wait for my counts to drop, and then the havoc on my mucosa begins,,, HORRID mouthsores.. but maybe it will be better this time. I also start Leukovorin tonight to rescue my healthy cells for the chemo.. Im not sure the time frame on that.  Feeling well today! Hoping to get my port today, that was supposed to be put in on Friday.. but whatever, its ok. So Chad will be going home on Wednesday, and my sister will be coming up. Thats really all I have to report this morning!  More later!

1 comment:

Rebecca Banks said...

How are things going now? I hope your mouth isn't too sore! Love you!!