Monday, December 29, 2008

Test Fest

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We spent Christmas in Memphis with my sister Katina and her family. It was so fun! Tomorrow begins my testing to be cleared for my Allogeneic transplant, its 2 full days of testing. The time is nearing when I will be staying in Nashville, approximately 2 weeks, maybe less before I start the transplant chemo which will be CBV, I think I have about 6 days of that, then Dday. New bone marrow is added from my gracious and willing sister, who luckily was a 10/10 match. Im really nervous about what this next PET scan will show, if Im still in remission or not. If Im not, Ill have to have additional chemo to put me back into remission before I start transplant chemo. I have a feeling that I am, but theres always that horrifying doubt. We are in need of funds extremely bad as the time nears for transplant for the upkeep of my little one Skylar. So please donate if you havent yet, we would so appreciate it. If it wasnt really needed I sure wouldnt be begging for money. = ( Anyways, Ill let you know what the test fest results are as soon as I know them! Katina also goes for her donor workup tomorrow, which will probably last all day, so hanging out at Vanderbilt tomorrow seems to be what we are going to be doing! Woot!

1 comment:

cyclegirlcanada said...

Girl. You are in my prayers. I will keep lifting you up and I know you will be taken care of. Keep on fighting.