Friday, April 3, 2009

Day +73 Updates

I got my MRI results, and they were negative, along with my CT of my head. So now, I will go to an Opthamologist to see if they can't seem to fix whats going on with my double vision. Can you believe it? My 100 days in Nashville is almost over. I CANT WAIT TO GET HOME!!! I MISS MY KITTY CATS! The anti-rejection medication Cyclosporine is really causing me some problems with pain, but my transplant doc was very adamant that I stay in a therapeutic range to avoid problems with chronic gvhd. Skylar is growing like a weed.. especially her teeth! So that has been a sleep hinderer, its molars too. But more updates when I have them!

2 comments:

Heather said...

yay home soon! it will feel so awesome to sleep in your own bed.

i hope the double vision will resolve.

for teething have you tried hyland's homeopathic teething tablets? they work wonders and you find them in the drug store by the other oral pain relievers like orajel.

Rebecca Banks Lee said...

Boo on double vision. I hope that goes away soon. You still need to post new pictures of Skylar! Miss and love you!