Tuesday, April 21, 2009

+90 Update

Not really anything to update, just awaiting my scans, tests, etc week after next to send me on my way to the long term clinic. In which Ill come back and have regular visits with my regular onc, and also my transplant doc every so often. My double vision still hasnt improved, so Ill be going to see an Neuro Oncologist to see what the deal is. We know that my optic nerves are swollen, just dont know quite why. Its either a BCNU toxicity that has just shown its ugly head, or a condition called Pseudo-tumor Cerbri. Im also have either a viral GI bug, or another episode with GVHD of the gut, we'll see if the steriods work. Well I guess I did have stuff to update! Hope all my fellow cancer fighters are fighting the good fight!

2 comments:

Daria said...

Yes I'm putting up a damn good fight ... damn cancer.

Duane said...

No news is good news. ;) Keep fighting.