Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day -3 to Day +1

Not really much to report besides getting chemo, and getting some mucocitis coming in my mouth and throat. I havent had all that much energy since getting my sisters stem cells back. She collected over 6 million! We just needed 4, so Im guessing they will store those in case I need a booster at some point. I did have a little hypertensive episode while getting the cells, but nothing alittle Norvasc by mouth couldnt fix. Im still having some bone pain despite being on a Dilaudid drip. Im hoping this pain will go away as soon as my sisters cells start making babies. Im at 0.4 WBC count right nowl and I antcipate dropping more than that. Platelets and RBCs are all within nornal range. Sorry for the lack of updates, Ive been pretty tired. My sister has some pics on her blog, so be sure to head on over to her site (Whitworth family blog) to see those. Anyways, more later!

No comments: